Kunshan Keyiyou Hardware Machinery Co., Ltd.
Contact person: Mr. Yin
Seating machine: +86 512-57270580
Address: No. 55, Changshun Road, Zhangpu Town, Kunshan City
In response to the previous reality, the mold standard parts industry should follow the goals and strategies set out in the national “Twelfth Five-Year” mold development plan. That is, we actively promote the informationization, digitalization, refinement, automation, and standardization of mold production, strengthen the combination of production, study, and research, and promote the improvement of innovation and research and development capabilities. Actively develop high-grade mold standard parts and mold base parts. In the process of implementation, it is necessary to focus on achieving the requirements of the “Twelfth Five-Year Plan”: “Break a batch of key manufacturing technologies for basic parts and components and product technologies to reach the international advanced level in the early 21st century”.
From the distribution of automobile stamping dies throughout the country, it can be seen that China's automobile mold has evolved from the spark of the past to today's all over the country. In the past three years, more than half of the molds and fixtures required for dozens of self-owned brands and joint-venture brands of automotive mold wear plates in China have been developed and manufactured by Chinese mold companies, many of which are OEMs (original equipment Manufacturers) Manufacturers have handed over the most sophisticated vehicle molds for Class B cars to Chinese mold companies for production.
There are many forms of automotive mold standard parts that can generally be classified according to the following main features:
1. According to the nature of the process
(1) Blanking die The material is separated into molds along closed or open contours. Such as blanking die, punching die, cutting die, cutting die, trimming die, cutting die.
(2) Bending mold A blank or other material that is bent along a straight line (bending line) to obtain a mold of a workpiece having a certain angle and shape.
(3) Drawing Dies are molds that make blank blanks, or further change the shape and size of hollow parts.
(4) Forming Mould It is the mould that directly reproduces blank or semi-finished workpieces according to the shapes of convex and concave moulds, but the material itself only produces local plastic deformation. Such as bulging die, shrink die, flaring die, relief forming die, flanging die, and so on.